This will be the last release of WinPET. (Click here to find out why)
WinPET 2.5.5 Features..
- 6 New Net-navi -Tomahawkman, Shademan, Quickman, Colonel, Medi and Ring
- Improved menu scroll speed – 100% faster than WinPET 2.0.5
- NEW home screen design – Easier access to your programs and shortcuts.
In WinPET 2.0.5, you might not have been able to launch RealPlayer or WinAmp. This bug has been fixed. Enjoy!
Upgrade to WinPET 2.5.5 Today!
Screenshots of WinPET 2.5.5 (more)
I’m hoping to release this new version of WinPET very soon, but I dont want to miss anything, since this will be the last WinPET release for a long time. I’ll still be listening to suggestions in the forums for a little while longer, in case there is anything else I can improve.
- 6 shortcuts avaliable from the home screen.
- New menu shortcuts on the home screen
- Increased menu scroll speed. ( +50% )
- Quickman, Shademan, Medi, Colonel and Tomahawkman
I will be releasing another version of WinPET some time over the next few weeks. This will be the final version of WinPET, and after this, I will be moving on to other projects.
WinPET 2.5.5 wont be a major improvement, but there are a few more things I need to improve, and the new home screen will have more shortcut buttons to some of the main menu features. The scrolling speed of the menus will also be improved.
WinPET 2.0.5 is almost ready for release. I have finished working on the extra Windows Vista features. I have translated most of it to Japanese, but i’m leaving the english descriptions in the menu.
Note: Japanese WinPET is now fully translated