Screenshots of WinPET 2.5.5 (more)
I’m hoping to release this new version of WinPET very soon, but I dont want to miss anything, since this will be the last WinPET release for a long time. I’ll still be listening to suggestions in the forums for a little while longer, in case there is anything else I can improve.
- 6 shortcuts avaliable from the home screen.
- New menu shortcuts on the home screen
- Increased menu scroll speed. ( +50% )
- Quickman, Shademan, Medi, Colonel and Tomahawkman
New MS Office launcher. You can choose either 2003 or 2007.
This video shows a few of the Features included in WinPET and the new sliding menus.
I am still thinking about adding a few features to the Windows XP version before i get started on Vista. I might add a Microsoft office folder and maybe some more links. If you have any Questions or suggestions please comment or send me an E-Mail.
Once again, Thanks for recording and uploading the video, DarkKittenGamer!
Welcome to the WinPET Blog. This blog will answer questions on the WinPET program, which I will be releasing shortly. I’ll start with a bit of info on the program. It’s basically an app launcher with a Megaman Net navi on the front. PET stands for ‘PErsonal Terminal’, which is a PDA-like device used in the megaman series.
- Save up to 12 program/web shortcuts
- Quick access to popular E-Mail sites
- Search Google, Ask.com, Windows Live, Yahoo, Youtube and Wikipedia
- Shortcuts to IM clients and browsers
- CD Player
- Skinnable interface and color change
- 16 Different Net-Navi
- Access to useful System tools
- Control Panel
WinPET will be released for Windows Vista and XP separately, since there are compatibility issues. WinPET Vista will include shortcuts to the features exclusive to Windows Vista.
I sent the program to DarkKittenGamer to test last week, and he recorded and uploaded a Video of the program. Since the video was uploaded, i have made many changes to the program. I have replaced the static menus with sliding menus and added a few new features.